You will study modules totaling 120 credits in the year. All students study a 20-credit module – Research Skills for Medics, and carry out an independent Research Project to integrate the knowledge they have accumulated over the year.
You will also take 60 optional credits selected from the following 10 credit modules:
- Perception and Action
- Stress, Performance and Resilience
- Research in Psychological Skills
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Applied Sport Science of Elite Performance
- Environmental Physiology
- Disability, Sport and Rehabilitation
- Skill Acquisition
- Biochemistry of Exercise
- Sports Injury Rehabilitation
- Psychology of Injury and Rehabilitation
- This degree is aimed at medical students who have successfully completed the requisite number of years in Medical School and wish to gain a BSc to specialise or gain experience in the field of Sport Science.
- Specific criteria are set between your Medical School and Bangor University. Please refer to your Medical School for further details.
Please contact the course provider.