Our course allows medical educators to enhance their educational practice, skills and knowledge. You will gain expertise in effective medical education in the context of your practice. You will also develop a scholarly approach through evaluating established practice and educational initiatives.
The course is flexible and practice-based. It will suit health professionals and those involved or interested in medical education. Through advancing your skills and knowledge you will enhance your contribution to educational practice. You will also extend your ability to contribute to medical education as a discipline.
The Master of Medical Education(MMedEd) further advance your knowledge and skills. You will learn to:
- engage in academic debate about educational research and practice
- show advanced knowledge in specific areas of special interest or professional relevance
- contest and contribute to the body of knowledge about medical education
- identify practical and robust design solutions to selected research questions
If you are an intercalating medical student applying for the MMedEd you must have:
- completed your third or fourth undergraduate year
- passed all assignments on first attempt
There is no closing date for this course.